BMW or Lexus?

alex

Rookie
my father is buying my mother a new car for christmas, she wants a bmw, but we (me and my father) think he sould buy her a lexus. He only wants to spend around $38000, on it. You can only really get a 328i for that price from BMW but lexus he was able to find a dealer to give him an rx350 for 37500, or a es350 for 35000. Which is the best car to get. the BMW or one of the lexus's. Thanks!

boss77

i have a 2004 ACURA TL, and at 19 im very happy, bmw, n lexus iol change are freakin $400 bucks. bmw breaks down easily...save the 38k, wait for summer n get her the SKYLINE GTR. LOL!!! :)

I appreciate the BMW car because it has very good features than other cars. Its all parts work well, and its running speed is very fast as compare to others cars.

shagydeep

Rookie
my father is buying my mother a new car for christmas, she wants a bmw, but we (me and my father) think he sould buy her a lexus. He only wants to spend around $38000, on it. You can only really get a 328i for that price from BMW but lexus he was able to find a dealer to give him an rx350 for 37500, or a es350 for 35000. Which is the best car to get. the BMW or one of the lexus's. Thanks!
Hello,
you can buy BMW 1-Series 128i Convertible at range of $37,100.
And give her beautiful Christmas gift.
Merry Christmas...

Now that is a hard question. I love BMW, but I love a Lexus too. I think I would have to vote for a BMW. The style is sexier in my option.

clifton

Rookie
What do you think Mercedes or BMW can we use for family car. Anyway I don't think so and I didn't ever see that anyone is using Mercedes for his family use.

I have My own car rental and I often use Ford and Nissan companies cars. Which they specially design for the family purpose.

Before 1990 I will definitely go for Lexus. But BMW has made some revolutionary changes since then.

BMW has a great look and feel and I personally feel BMW is slightly expensive on maintenance.

So, for now I vote for Lexus

ankit

Rookie
The BMW car such as it has very good features than other cars. It’s all parts work well, and its in a row speed is very fast as match to others cars. But I love a Lexus too. I think I would have to vote for a BMW.

PREVENTATIVE VEHICLE MAINTENANCE