Do you agree that Nissan is a lucky car company?

A

atvman_400

Nissan is lucky. Because Toyota, Honda, and Mazda all have reputations as being reliable, people automatically assume than Nissans are good too. Newsflash: they aren't that reliable.

Just Me

Rookie
There all lucky. Because newsflash None of the others you mentioned are reliable either. Unless your definition of reliable is breaking down a lot.

mslewis32

no ... there cars are very reliable. Never heard of people having issues with there reliablity until now... In fact my ex girlfriend ( and I ) put 180k on a sentra then upgraded to infiniti G35 ( nissan product ) ...

Basically you're saying that by association they are in the considered market of reliable cars...

I've owned a 1993 Nissan for 9 years and never had a problem with that (other than your usual - car oil change, tire maintenance, etc.) After that I've been leasing Nissan's since with absolutely no problems! There was a recall on my Rogue but when I brought it in, it seemed fine (and performed well too).

I feel lucky to have a Nissan actually! For the price and performance, I'm very satisfied...but to each their own! :D

Yes it is, Nissan is lucky company many other brand want to be work with Nissan as recently launched Nissan Sunny is getting very good feed back and Nissan is expecting very good business in India.

ShinySunita

Well, I could only give the opinion about the car I am using. Tata Motors Zest.
Tata is the only leading car manufacturer of India that is selling its cars in America, Europe and Asian countries. The Tata car prices offered are very affordable. Other car companies are too selling their products but Tata cars are in more demand in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Philippines, Thailand and more places.

Self-Powered

There are very few good car companies in Bangladesh. Among all Tata Motors car manufacturing company is the only one which offers best fuel efficient passenger & commercial cars in Dhaka and all over the world. Tata offers style, performance, looks and best built-in features, all at an affordable passenger car price.

Tata Indigo eCS - Available in Petrol and diesel variant with a robust CR4 engine that gives a mileage of 19kmpl that makes it fuel efficient. Its stylish interiors, the powerful engine makes it a dream family car.

Tata GenX Nano- Tata Motors has launched new Tata Gen-X Nano Automatik in Petrol with Sports Mode. It is the smart city car that is easy to drive on busy traffic roads. Being a compact hatchback, it can accommodate 4-5 passengers and has decent luggage space.
One can now know its features, technical specifications and choose the best car that suits his needs and taste. Tata cars are the best cars as no one can beat their VFM - value for money.