What's the last movie you saw?

The last movie that I saw, and is worth talking about, is The Town. This movie beat all expectations. I was initially interested in it because of the cast, but the plot was actually more than just a love story. Actually, there was hardly much of a romantic plot, but much more action and suspense than anything. I would relate it to The Departed. Very good, highly reccommend it!
Hello,
The last movie me saw is " Titanic"/
Me like this movie,

auto123

Rookie
The last movie that I saw, and is worth talking about, is The Town. This movie beat all expectations. I was initially interested in it because of the cast, but the plot was actually more than just a love story. Actually, there was hardly much of a romantic plot, but much more action and suspense than anything. I would relate it to The Departed. Very good, highly reccommend it!
I saw it. It is imazing

BestJourney

The last movie I saw was awesome and wonderfully directed. "Wonder Woman " can be one of the most top rated films this year. ;)

Nice, I watched suicide squad with my ex, actually she was a fun girl, pretty much into cars as she worked for DSRleasing in sales. Great times and really fun movie