What's Your Best Car Cleaning Tip?

Hey People,

When browsing on Facebook, I came across this competition to win some,
free Autoglym wheel & bodycare products!

The question is so simple as well they just want your best car cleaning tip
have a look, it's worth a shot

Hit up National Car Cleaning on Facebook and you will see it.

Enjoy :)

andrewjohn1317

The best way to cleaning car are
1. Remove the dust from car with the help of cloth .
2. After then shower of water on the car
3. And then again use cloth

AutoMan

Rookie
I really find time to clean my car. I'm hesitant to bring my car in an automatic car wash machine ever since i heard a friend's story about how his car's detail was ruined because of it. I use microfiber cloth and nice car cleaning products to keep it clean.

Nowadays, car owners are into DIY car cleaning. The best tip for this is to have the best products and tools needed as well as knowing and following the steps. Another tip is to clean the car's internal and external appearance.

However, it's also a good routine to visit the car shop to have your car cleaned once in a while as they have more cleaning tools and products available. Hope this helps!

Jennytrump

Wash your towels and cleaning mitts after every use. Washing your car will remove loose contaminants such as dust, dirt, and mud from the exterior of your vehicle. Always use a car washing soap and not a liquid detergent or dish cleaner, which can damage the paint and strip away wax.

pickup trucks in UAE

Wash your towels and cleaning mitts after every use. Washing your car will remove loose contaminants such as dust, dirt, and mud from the exterior of your vehicle. Always use a car washing soap and not a liquid detergent or dish cleaner, which can damage the paint and strip away wax.

pickup trucks in UAE
I have to agree with this statement. What you use can affect what will happen to your car. Which is why we need to be careful about what products to use. Thanks for sharing this!

The best way to cleaning car are
1. Remove the dust from car with the help of cloth .
2. After then shower of water on the car
3. And then again use cloth
I have to agree with your statement. This tip is the simplest yet effective in terms of car cleaning. I usually do this at least every other day to ensure that my car is cleaned regularly.
Additionally, It's a good routine to visit your trusted car shop to get your car washed at least every quarter. Hope this helps!