Rate: hollister, abercrombie, aeropostale, and american eagle.?

highschooljock

please rate Hollister, Abercrombie,Aeropostale and American eagle. out of 10 10 being highest on : Quality, Price, Style. Also list and rate a few of your fave stores.

pandres

Honestly, I'm over the Hollister/A&F phase, but I still love American Eagle.

Quality, they are pretty much all the same, except for Aeropostale. Poor quality. Abercrombie's quality is slightly better than all of them, but it is also more pricey than all of them. I love Hollister jeans and I love AE tops.
Hollister and A&F have really similar styles when it comes to tops and jeans (they will always have babydoll tank tops, tight-fitting polos, ripped jeans, sinny jeans, the expensive faux-fur hoodies, etc.) and AE has really basic clothes, but they often have things that stand out.

Overall:
Hollister: 9/10 (I love their jeans)
A&F: 8/10 (too expensive; too tight)
AE: 9/10 (Style could be a bit better)
Aero: 7/10 (Ugly fit, semi-ugly styles, but they are very cheap)

I currently shop most often at AE, Old Navy, Target, Nordstrom, and some vintage stores.

Jenn

favorite stores:

saks
anthropoloige
urban outfitters
bloomingdales
random thrift shops

ninjas.x

Hollister 7/10 - OVER PRICED and some are to preppy
Abercrombie 4/10 - ANNOYING and ugly and TOOOO over priced
Aeropostale 8/10 - pretty good lots of good deals
American Eagle 7/10 - Okay i got the discoutn card so i make the best of it but it isn't bad.

Fave Stores:
Pacsun
Hot topic
any other surfy skaterish clothes pretty much casual. I wear it with converse
I like thrift stores in Vancouver BC because i live here lol but i have a problem with public and second hand usage. I'm scared of the germs ect. I'ts stupid but i'm just uncomfortable with it but i love the band tees so i just buy vintage wash

SpiderPig

Abercrombie-price-5(exp.) quality 9
Aeropostale- 7,8
Hollister- 8,8
American Eagle- 8,9

personally i like american eagle and hollister. i dont wear it much but i like it

favorite stores- Mervyns, D.E.M.O, FTK, pretty much anything at the mall or hip hop related

K

kr_toronto

Since NONE of those are REAL brands - only STORE brands trying to pass themselves off as quality - they ALL get a ZERO...