reliability and longevity of Chrysler automobiles?

captainlovie

I've got a '98 Sebring LXi coupe and have put 117,000 miles on it. It still has the original transmission and engine. Seems like as long as the maintenance is kept up with, from oil changes to the timing belt and transmission fluid change, both at 100K miles - you'll have a car that will go on for what seems like forever.

rob1963man

The question is:

What kind of reliability can the Sebring expect from YOU?

If you upkeep a car and do the regular maintenance on a timely basis it should last you way longer than you'd actually want to drive it!

savage

Rookie
I work at a car rental location dealing with Dodge/Jeep/Chryslers. We have regular maintenance on our vehicles and have had little to no trouble on our Sebrings, and I assume some of these rental cars are driven pretty hard. I would say they are very reliable and drive really nice (though we get rid of them after they hit 30,000 k's) ;)

rob1963man

The question is:

What kind of reliability can the Sebring expect from YOU?

If you upkeep a car and do the regular maintenance on a timely basis it should last you way longer than you'd actually want to drive it!

savage

Rookie
I work at a car rental location dealing with Dodge/Jeep/Chryslers. We have regular maintenance on our vehicles and have had little to no trouble on our Sebrings, and I assume some of these rental cars are driven pretty hard. I would say they are very reliable and drive really nice (though we get rid of them after they hit 30,000 k's) ;)

savage

Rookie