1 Day Car Insurance?

THOMAS B

Does anyone know of companies that offer one day car insurance for 20yr old they all seem to be 25 and over why is that.....

aggy146

You usally have to be over 21 for short term insurance.
Why not go named driver paying the full premium then later cancel and ask for a refund.
Say You wish to make a mid-term adjustment to the policy holders insurance company, just be aware of the time on risk charge.

boosey12

Banned
I'm sure you can, just look around!!!...i've heard of it before, but i don't know a lot about it!!...

Check this site out!!

Does anyone know of companies that offer one day car insurance for 20yr old they all seem to be 25 and over why is that.....
I've sold insurance for awhile now and never had heard of 1 day insurance. I had someone call recently and asked for a policy such as this. My income is based upon long term relationships and residual income.

maxjlone

One day car insurance is an insurance that you can get for a vehicle that is only driven once in a while. For one day car insurance there are several companies that offer worthwhile deals for various occasions. It may be that you only need to be insured to test drive a car, or to help drive on a long journey.