1998 Acura RL selling?

I want to sell my 1998 Acura RL special edition. It has 90,000 miles on it and is in great condition. All options except navigation. How much can i get for it?

julian85

The thing about Kelly Blue Book and N.A.D.A. is that yea they give you an estimate but that dosent mean thats how much your goin to get for it. Honestly I think you would be lucky if you got over 7g but I think that you are definatly looking aroung $6,500. Of coures this is my experince and opinon. Try selling it for 8g or 7g if it isnt selling you will know that your going to have to lower the price. Good luck with your sale.

julian85

The thing about Kelly Blue Book and N.A.D.A. is that yea they give you an estimate but that dosent mean thats how much your goin to get for it. Honestly I think you would be lucky if you got over 7g but I think that you are definatly looking aroung $6,500. Of coures this is my experince and opinon. Try selling it for 8g or 7g if it isnt selling you will know that your going to have to lower the price. Good luck with your sale.