2008 Honda Civic Hybrid

kegwa

In 2006, Honda designers completely reworked the Honda Civic and introduced a much more radical and futuristic vehicle. The 2008 Honda Civic Hybrid shares much of that radical styling, with just a few minor modifications that set it apart from the rest of the 2008 Honda Civic lineup. Read full story here.

The Honda company introduced new model 2010. Honda designers completely redesigned this model as compared to 2006 model. This model has great features.

JimmyHelu

Rookie
My 2008 Civic Hybrid was also just diagnosed with a leaking fuel tank. It has 81,000 miles on it. I started smelling gas around it about three months ago. The dealer said it is leaking around the filler neck and there is a nation-wide back order on the tanks. It cost $690 to replace it. I believe there is a manufacturer defect and a recall should be initiated due to the seriousness of the problem and potential safety risk of what would happen if the car is rear-ended with a leaky fuel tank. Never before in my life have I had a vehicle with a leaky fuel tank.