2008 Honda Civic Sedan

kegwa

Not all reviewers think it’s a step forward. Car and Driver says “the Civic’s styling—the large, fast windshield, minivan-like front end, and UFO-style two-tiered dashboard—incites a bit of controversy, as these are all love-them-or-hate-them elements.” Read full reviews here.

Micheal73

Banned
The 2008 Honda Civic four-door lineup includes a base model, an Si, a Hybrid, and a natural-gas GX. The base Civic sedan uses a gas-powered 140-horsepower, 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine.

I still love the driving and handling and my MPG is still solid. My fuel bill is 1/2 what I spent driving my '04 Accord V6/manual 6speed. Slow and steady wins the race. Styling is still fresh and I still love the two tiered instrument stack even after 2 years. Unique. My Civic hybrid performed flawlessly and still regulary returns 43 mpg per tank in mixed city/hwy driving.

Honda company has introduced most vehicles, now civic sedan introduced which has many features as compared to others vehicles. Its price is very reasonable according to his features.