2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear

I bought a preowned 2008 nissan armada in Dec 2010 and had to put new 50k tires on it Oct 2011. This was before they were close to end of life, but I chucked it up to possibly alignment, or just a fluke.

Nov 2012 i was told i needed new tires. I thought they were crazy and waited. Last month I was at 29k/ of the 50k on the tire and the tire dealer told me it was because of my alignment. I wasn't buying it this time. Two weeks ago I had my car in the body shop for a new bumper from a motorcycle that hit it. They also found the air suspension compressor melted on-itself and the sensor was not working. So I figured my tires wore because of the dropping of the body height. I really needed new tires and figured I better get the suspension fixed then put some new ones on.

The body shop who put my wheels on said my wheels are crap and had to use a ton of weights to balance them...So I'm thinking my wheels are crap that were on the car when the dealer sold it to me. These are KMC wheels and when I bought the car I had no idea, just thought they were pretty rims. It all stared to make sense as I jotted down in a timeline.

The first time I got tires on I had an issue with one wheel showing a low level of pressure and always lost pressure. The tire store said it was my TPMS and replaced it. I thought that could cause excessive tire wear, but the more I researched that couldn't possibly be it....I searched more...

This set of tires the body shop put on said my wheels were horrible and couldn't believe the dealer would sell the car to me with these aftermarket wheels. I just drove it from the shop today and the Tire sensor went on...sounds familiar to the first time. I left them a message for Monday. The shop told me they had to put a ton of weights on the tires to get it to balance.

I also have had shaking when accelerating and braking. I was told my roter was probably warped and that would make the shaking go away if I fixed it. I haven't heard any crazy grinding sounds like i did with exterra when it was hitting the roater. I can get new roters, but I'm really starting to think I have a wheel problem that is causing the steering wheel to shake. It happens on acceleration at higher speeds and when breaking. Worse at higher speeds.

Oh did I mention I have a warranty from Nissan but when I called the number on my policy they said they were consumer affairs and not the warranty dept...The dealer said my warranty info was not in the computer and they are scanning their records. I dug up my "Certified" Pre-Owned warranty and called the number. The work on my air suspension compressor was done at a non Nissan shop cause all the Nissan dealer wanted to do was stick more tires on my car. What is the deal with the Nissan Warranty division??

I opened a case with them to see if they would pay for my air suspension and they said no. They I called back in when my shop said the compressor melted on itself and the sensor was bad. I got no notification on the bad sensor on my dash, so I think Nissan owes me for this one. They told me I had to provide them with the part to see if it was covered. I got the work done. Left the case open with them and told them I will fax in my invoice and part numbers. They said even if it is not covered in my warranty they may try and help me get it paid for. That was nice to hear, but since I didn't get the work done at the dealer they may not pay. Why would I take the car to the dealer and pay $115 in diagnosis fee when the body shop already told me. That's crazy. I wanted Nissan Warranty to tell me if the parts were covered before I took it to the dealer, but they were not set up to do that. I had to provide them everything. The dealer even told me they can't do anything until they see the car. I finally figured it out and called the parts dept at the dealer and asked them to look it up, gosh why couldn't have the service dept done that one for me...such a run around process...IS THIS NORMAL?

I have two problems...
1- How to get Nissan to pay for my new Air Suspension kit and sensor
2 - Is the Tire wear associated to air suspension falling down?
3 - Are the After market tires on my pre-owned car causing the tire wear and shaking.
4 - Do I have any clout to go back to Nissan Dealer who sold me the pre-owned car with the after market wheels and ask them why they sold me something that was not per Nissan standards? I think they should put back on my car Nisson mnfg standard wheels.

Why would this Nissan dealer sell me a "CERTIFIED" pre-owned car with wheels that are not recommended by the mnfg. They told me when I called them today, "not to be rude, but you bought the car"....On a positive note, they put me in touch with the shop manager who I will be talking with on monday to discuss.

I have a case open with Nissan Consumer Affairs to see if they will pay for the Air Suspension compressor and sensor along with replacement costs for my tires as I had initially attributed my suspension ride with the wear on the tires, but that wouldn't explain the initial wear of the tire the first time around. I got no indicator light for the sensor going bad either.

I put a call into the Dealer where I bought the car and I'm waiting for a call from the Shop Manager.
I have sent over my invoice for the air compressor and sensor + tires to Nissan consumer affairs and hope to have a decision if they will pay on Tuesday.

I'm not a mechanic and over the past two years have had people sell me things, but not look to see exactly "why" I'm burning through tires so fast. I have never had this problem with any other cars I have driven.

So far this year, I have put in 1300k for new tires and air suspension and I feel like I need some good advice on this.

Who should do what to make it right for me? I don't have a ton of money and time to keep taking my car in....