Am I the Only America, Who Would Never goto war, and would dodge a draft in a...

Jail Cheney

...heartbeat.? You are all Fools! No Offense. But the Government has you all brainwashed. You do not die for you country, You die for your government.

Governments are so corrupt and so evil, you would be shocked to learn the sickning truth.

Other counties are not stupid. They would NEVER attack america, or jepordize it EVER, And have the most powerful military against them?

WARS are STAGED.

Vietnam War STAGED, By the Golf on Tonkin Innodent.
World War 2- Prescott Bush, Bush Granddaddy funded Adolf hitler, and helped germany in the fight against America.
1991 Gulf War, Google "Gulf War Syndrome" U.S. Government MURDERED 12.000 Of there own troops.

9-11-01 FALSE FLAG

Iraq and Afganistan for oil, lockheed martin, etc.

THE BIGGEST BUSINESS IN THE WORLD IS WAR. THEY STAGE THEM FOR MONEY.

1962- Google "OPERATION NORTHWOODS" U.S. Govewrmment planed to murder children, and bomb Miami and blame it on foriegn enemies for PROFITS off dead Americans!!
ALSO, The ONLY PEOPLE THRENTNING OUR FREEDOM IS THE BUSH REGIME TAKING OUT THE CONSITUTION BY THE PATRIOT ACTS 1 AND 2, AND THE MILITARY COMMISSIONS ACT OF 2006/

Did you people even read it? You just have no rights at all, yet you support bush? Like slaves. No freedoms, it was all taken.
Why are some of you angry with me? I am trying to help you, so you are not deceived. Just INVESTIGATE the stuff I talked about, Okay?
god of thunder:

I believe you Need to think for yourself! When you say, I do it, cuz my government said so, Is unpatriotic,

Question Everything, and Do the RIGHT thing.
josie_lam:
IM Not saying WW2 Was staged, im just saying PRESCOTT Bush, was helping Germany win, and helped hitler rise to power.

It may not have been staged, but it didnt have to get as bad as it did
Its not that im a coward, im not a sucker. I will not be used so evil can corrupt more and profit off my death.

Good for you guys for speaking ur mind.

Those who disagree, say im wrong, medication, coward, etc.

Im sorry but you are mislead, I suggest you do some research on false flag operations, and how war in the biggest business in the world.
Why are you calling me a conspiracy theorist?

These are all admitted in declassified documents? It really happens.

MYRA C

You didn't really ask a question here but you did make a statement of your current opinion. I hope you feel better, you probably will after breakfast. I'm sure you are not alone in your opinion. It's very hard to stay angry for a long time and it's very exhausting. Maybe in the next few days you can think about what you can do to change what you think is wrong in the world right now because you can't change history. Maybe you could have some impact on the future to make it better. That would be good.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

LokoLobo

Your taking your freedom for granted.. That freedom that you enjoy was earned by the men and women that went to war and fought for your rights.. Very little in this world is free.. and not every thing can be bought with money..

I hope you are the only coward out there who would do that. Where does it end with you people? When a Democrat gets elected to the White House?