Am I the only one who still feels that the Ravens, Texans and the Jaguars are

helmutt

unofficial NFL teams? I don't know whay but whenever I see them on Sports Center to-this-day, I am still suprised that they're in the league. And I'm a BIG football fan.

They just seem so cheap. From their rosters to their logos, to me it just cries CFL.

P.S. I also still think that Ray Lewis is a murderer.

dave

Rookie
The Ravens have always been in the NFL, just changed locations. The Browns are the expansion team in Cleavland. I do agree with you about the Texans. How original, you see how well the education system works in texas. At least they didn't name them the houston cowboys/broke back boys.

gfcbarracker

Don't insult the CFL with your rants.

What is your problem with Canadian football. It is very interesting.

Go back to the rock you crawled out from under of.

BulldogBlitz

how is it that ray was a murderer? guilt by association?

i do think the league has too many teams...which would lead to that feeling of cfl... basically 3/4 of the afc is bush league and should be dropped to semi-pro status

*_*

emyers1981

Baltimore Ravens = Former Cleveland Browns

Houston Texans = The Kansas City Chiefs were the Dallas Texans in the AFL under Lamar Hunt. He then moved the Texans up north, and changed their names to the Chiefs. It's just bringing them back to current day football. Plus look at what influence football has in the state of Texas (Anyone watch Varsity Blues?). Why not have more than one NFL team in Texas?

Jacksonville Jaguars: Considering what kind of pull the city brought in with the UF/UGA game every year they felt they could bring in enough support to get their own franchise. They had to fight very hard to get that franchise you see as "Unofficial". They are as official as anyone else.

BTW you ARE the only one that feels this way.