Audi A6

Blayze

Rookie
Audi A6

When you want luxury not only at your comfortable home but also on the move, you might want to consider the new Audi A6.

Audi A6

The manufacturer, which has been renowned all round the globe for its luxurious cars, is providing us with a broad range of choice for their Audi A6 series, from the Saloon version to the Quattro version. Sitting behind the wheels of an Audi A6 will make you feel that you are important. It has that completely different atmosphere inside the car as well as outside it. You’ve got the deluxe cabins crafted with first class materials to spoil you and the entire family inside it.

The buyers of the car will be given 3 options, 3.2, 3.0T and 4.2 for the sedan version, meanwhile 3.0T for the station wagon. To your convenience, the A6 is also equipped with high-end audio besides voice navigation control along with Bluetooth capability to support your Bluetooth devices.

When it hits the road, it can output power up to 255 hp or even 350 hp depending on the version you choose. If you choose V6 engine, you get 255 hp. However, with the V8 engine, you can even get 350 hp engine running under your hood.

Audi is not only impressive and luxurious in the interior but also in the exterior. Driving an Audi A6 on the road guarantees nearby eyes to stare at you and your impressive car for a reason! Audi A6 pictures

Well, I can't say objectively as I love silver, but looks really great. My friend just got himself one, silver as well on DSRLeasing at sweet deal.