audi s4, the car?

Paulie

so whats your opinion. if you have exp.
s4 an audi company in general
whatabout an 01 with 47k
or a 04?

Well Audi cars have a nice design. They are pretty original. Not like a Lexsucks, Infiniti or Acura. they all looks like clones and they are trying to copy BMW and Benz in a big way. The biggest problem I ever had with my dad's Audi was the technicians. Is hard to find a decent one. For some reason each time we came with the Audi most places look at it like it was a strange bird. I knew more about the car than most of the techs.

Beside that, I love how it handle and ride. Do not be fooled by the slower than this, faster than that. The car is designed for the Autobahn. If you ever been in Germany, is not what people say it is. Is like driving on the best Hwy in the USA. So is not a race track. The cars does not need to be supper fast from 0-60, is not a drag race. Is more of an endurance test. Like 24 hrs of Le Mans. You drive long distances at a recommended speed of 80MPH or 130KPH. That is what is all about. People in the USA think that a car is better if you car drag race other from light to light. Who cares? The S4 is a sport car and is not a race car. So is supposed to give you a sport ride not a dragster ride. If I am driving one and one of those typical Lexsucks owners stop by me, I let it go, why I need to show off to a moron...

Well Audi cars have a nice design. They are pretty original. Not like a Lexsucks, Infiniti or Acura. they all looks like clones and they are trying to copy BMW and Benz in a big way. The biggest problem I ever had with my dad's Audi was the technicians. Is hard to find a decent one. For some reason each time we came with the Audi most places look at it like it was a strange bird. I knew more about the car than most of the techs.

Beside that, I love how it handle and ride. Do not be fooled by the slower than this, faster than that. The car is designed for the Autobahn. If you ever been in Germany, is not what people say it is. Is like driving on the best Hwy in the USA. So is not a race track. The cars does not need to be supper fast from 0-60, is not a drag race. Is more of an endurance test. Like 24 hrs of Le Mans. You drive long distances at a recommended speed of 80MPH or 130KPH. That is what is all about. People in the USA think that a car is better if you car drag race other from light to light. Who cares? The S4 is a sport car and is not a race car. So is supposed to give you a sport ride not a dragster ride. If I am driving one and one of those typical Lexsucks owners stop by me, I let it go, why I need to show off to a moron...

cuse71122

Rookie
I'd get a used S4 before I paid for a new one. I love Audi design inside and out more than BMW and Mercedes, but their new cars are much slower and down on power compared to the competition. Its really, really bad. A V6 Lexus GS/BMW 5/etc is quicker than Audi A6 with a V8. I'd get a new M3 or C63 before a new S4, but I'd get a used S4 for 33k in a heartbeat.