Automatic Handicap Lift On Jaguar Mark Ix

RestingSRides

Hey everyone, first time poster here on these forums, but longtime lurker. I wanted to share with you an ongoing project I have been working on and will be working on for quite some time. I'm currently building what I believe to be the first classic car with an automatic wheelchair lift that will allow me to lock in, be lifted up, and operate the vehicle directly from my wheelchair! I'm very excited about this project because it will be built around the body of a Jaguar Mark IX, but will feature up-to-date internals. This gives me the best of both worlds because I can have a classic car aesthetic, but with powerful performance! I'm very excited to share this project with you guys and I have been, and will continue to document the build progress of this car over on my YouTube channel! This series highlights the progress I have made thus far on the car and I will continue to put out episodes until it is finished. Thanks for checking it out and leave a comment if you have any suggestions on ways I can improve this car or things you would like to see added.

The Jaguar Mark IX Project -