Automotive Money Saving Tips

-Ice-

Your car could be one of your most precious investments. However, maintaining it and keeping it at its optimal condition could be costly. There are a lot of factors that affect the monetary demands to maintain your car. Your driving habits, the type of your car, and your car’s engine performance could be some of these factors.

To help you get a good grasp on what really are the things that leave your wallet empty, here is the list of do’s and don’ts in driving, maintaining, or buying your car:

Automotive Money Saving Tips

clarke

Rookie
Cool Tips Ice.Thanks for this information about automotive money saving tips.I think the person who is buying selling or maintaining the car should know this information so that he could keep himself more satisfied.

clarke

Rookie
Thanks for this information about the money saving tips.I think every person who is buying maintaining the car should know this very well.So that he could keep himself more satisfied

Great tips! We need more such articles covering information on cars, loans, insurance, maintenance, resale and everything about cars! Keep sharing everybody.

can't afford to have it professionally repainted, but I want to try to make it look a little nicer for the time being. I've decided to try to paint it myself. Unfortunately, I don't know the first thing about automotive painting!!

I know I won't be able to remove all of the rust spots well enough to prevent bubbling of the new paint and the paint might only look nice for a year or two, but hopefully by then I can save the money to have it professionally painted.

I know it needs to be sanded in order for the new paint to stick, but do I just need to do it enough to rough up the current paint or am I supposed to try to completely remove the current paint? Can I use any machine sander or do I need a certain type/style?

I can see some spots along the seams in the roof that need to be filled. What type of caulk should I use to seal the seams? When do I apply the caulk (for instance, after sanding but before painting)?

It has already been recommended that I use an industrial/tractor type of paint. Should I brush it on or does it need to be sprayed with a certain type of spray gun? Do I have to put a full coat of primer down first?
http://www.dailyinsurancereviews.com/

Last edited by a moderator: