Bentley CAD & Structural products?

william j

Hello all

I have few questions regarding Bentley CAD & Structural products.

I am a structural engineer and working for a local company. Outside of my job I am very much interested to generate 3D models of the structures (residential and industrial buildings) with accurate structural components. Hence

1.What are the suitable Bentley product(s) available for my requirement to model the structures in 3D and produce engineering drawings?

2.Do the Bentley products support structural analysis & design also? If yes, what extra products I need to buy apart from the products required for (1) above?

3.I head recently that there is an Autodesk product called Revit structural. Can you please give some information on this?

4.Which products do you recommend for above purposes – Bentley ones or Autodesk Revit Structural?

5.What are the options available for buying the Bentley or Autodesk software? If I buy the software, does it include licences also or do I need to buy licences separately? If I buy software and or licences now, how long can I use them?

Finally I thank you for your time and effort reading my questions. Your answerers will be greatly acknowledged and appreciated.

Thanks