Best place to buy a used Harley-Davidson motorcycle?

Everyman

Looking for a '06 - '07 Electra Glide Standard or Special. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Live near Portland, OR. Willing to travel.
Thanks alot!

Everyman

F

forktail_devil

http://www.hdtrader.com/
or a dealer close by u that has used bikes, some do. some members at harleychatgroup has a bike or 2 for sale, not nessisarily a e-glide tho. there are members on hcg that's in the portland area, and might know somebody.

on another note: seeing how ricers like to thumb down hd posts, i suggest hd'er's return the favor...and there's alot of rice posts to mark down. respect goes both ways.

Molliemae

Your local dealer will want about $3000 less than for what you would have payed new and people who put ads in the paper think they can sell their Harley for what they paid for it. Ebay motors seems to have the best deals I have seen. Just refine the search to an area that you can drive it back home instead of having it shipped. If you really want an FLH suck it up and buy new, it's not that much more and you get exactly what you want.

rhand182

Rookie
Oh sorry I just flushed my last "glide". Was a nice vibrant brown too. I might be able to make another just like for cheap say 10k$ they go for over 17k$ new. You're gonna have to cover shipping and wiping though.