BMW better than everything

jacky9989

Rookie
BMW began building motorcycle engines and then motorcycles after World War I. Its motorcycle brand is now known as BMW Motorrad. Their first successful motorcycle, after the failed Helios and Flink, was the "R32" in 1923. This had a "Boxer" twin engine, in which a cylinder projects into the air-flow from each side of the machine. Apart from their single cylinder models (basically to the same pattern), all their motorcycles used this distinctive layout until the early 1980s. Many BMWs are still produced in this layout, which is designated the R Series.

Re: BMW better than everything / NOT

They got some really good cars. But in my opinion, they're not the best...
They missed the mark by a wide margin with their most expensive SUV the X-6. Some of their stuff is outstanding, but the 3 series has carried their rep for so long that they let the 5 series become mundane and Lexus ate their lunch. They get most of it right - better than most, but every now and then, they screw up big time, and the auto reviewer whores, afraid of getting their free tank of gas and an invite to media events never hold them up to reasonable scrutiny.

mamboo

Rookie
true, BMW makes cool cars, but they aren't quite the best
anyway, this depends of everybody's needs

Even the BMW deisel version cars are awesome you cant hear engine noise till the car is given any accelaration.That's why 007 prefers to ride a BMW rather than other cars.

chrishil

I think every car is the best in the eye of their owners. We have different preferences but I agree that BMW is good car to buy and use.

The First Sports Activity Vehicle "BMW Concept X1 ", Concept Car clearly reveals the stylish elegance of this five-door as well as its modern function. The BMW Concept X1 offers all the thrill of agile and versatile mobility also beyond the beaten track in a new segment of vehicles.