Bmw is known for high technology, -why is it that their bikes (K1200R) have

Tin Thunder

such comparibly low power figures? I dont believe it is related to economy, -as this is not quoted often in motorcycle reviews -(i think because nobody in the market for a 1200cc Inline4 holds this as a priority.)

Carl P

The question becomes how much power do you need to move your @@s around?? The 1200 is the breaking point between very good gas milage and more then enough power for 2 up to go anywhere.

At one time the 750 was the King of the road bikes for touring 2 up. The cops still use the 1000 and 1200 series around here. More portable in tight areas, comfort for tall riders and good gas milage for stop and go.

As far as speed goes a T120 Triumph will go faster then anyone I know will take it on a street or highway.

aaa666000

Banned
HI everyone!
This is a great site, thanks for having me.
Automobile Other parts, Consulting
Manufacturing Equipment, Maintenance Equipment, Test Instrument, repair tools usally plays an important role in auto industry, it ensures quality of the products, some key parts in the car like engine assy must be checkout many times with Test Instrument before launching in the market.