Buying cars from car auction/seized websites? ebay also?

tylerchapman90

Is buy cars from websites such as seizecars.com or car auction.com a scam? Also I've been looking on ebay and there seems to be a lot of hidden charges.

-Ice-

I don't think so... But it would be better if you deal with a real car seller or let's say an auto shop... :)

Well sir often times people tend to scoff at buying cars from the internet because there may seem to be many hidden costs that are not mentioned before hand. I can assure not all are the same. I am from Global Auto Hub Japanese Used Cars (www.globalautohub.com) an online auction site where people from all over the world purchase cars from us. We are quite trustworthy and have been in the the industry since 1991. The customers are made aware of all the charges for such vehicle and there are no hidden costs that are not made known to you the buyer.
I have introduced persons to the company who have bought vehicles from us at no stress. You should visit us sometime.
There are over 70,000 thousand cars auctioned each day with competitive and very cheap prices and discounts are also given.

-Ice-

Dealing with money matters online most specially with cars is not a joke. You should really be aware with the deals between the two of you.

purplept

Rookie
If you are going to buy any used vehicle, whether online or from the guy next door, you need to make sure and run a vehicle history report. Even the little lady who only drove the car to church on Sunday, could be driving a car with an unhealthy history. Know what you are getting before paying, or you could be paying for a long, long time.

Remember, get a vehicle history report

bm86

Rookie
i would be careful! lots of scams out there. plus how would you test drive and see if everything is okay?
call me old fashion, but i prefer to do car shopping face to face.

car insurance

kegwa

hmmmmp...You should see in person the car so that you will not be scam..You should be very careful...

Re: Buying cars from car auction: RockyBid.com

My top new coolest site of the day is “Rockybid.com”. I've seen web sites that feathured a car auction, sport tickets auction, and even antique auctions. This Rockybid website in comparison is much more clever as it uses the reverse auction method. To explain in less than 20 seconds, you pay for bids (75 cents) and bid on auctions like Nintendo Wii console systems, TVs, Micheal Jackson opening night tickets and laptops. If the clocks hits 0 and you’re the last bidder you win. But if someone else bids it adds time to the clock (15 seconds). Anway Check out their auto auctions ! (Honda Insight Hybrid) Very Cool. For those of you who love bidding antiques websites, I am still searching. I will let you know as soon as I find one.

Xaviera

Rookie
Much safer to buy from an official reseller

My opinion is that buying from auctions is much safer if buy from an official reseller, who offers a direct access to the auction, so that you yourself could choose and bid on the car that you like. No one will do that better than you, because only you know what you need.Copart is quite a popular public auction. If you don`t have a dealer license-No problem, you can easily register with Register Now! | EasyExport.us It`s a secure company, i have been working with them for 4 months already:no problem with payments, customer assistance, shipping!

dejil77

Even the little lady who only drove the car to church on Sunday, could be driving a car with an unhealthy history. Know what you are getting before paying, or you could be paying for a long, long time.

coupons

maxjlone

Buying cheap used cars online on the other hand is cheaper. There are several ways to do that. One is to check out second hand car dealers in online classified websites. eBay also provides a good alternative to buying cheap cars. The only problem is you can't visually inspect the car unless you live near the seller.

Buying from an auction can be fun and you may save a lot of money. However the online auctions i do not recommend. Go to a local car auction in your local area and see the car up front. Then if you want the car bid on it. You then have no complaints