Buying ,selling?

How can sell my products to a wife in another state ( within US)
who doesn't have any account on her own ,no credit cards but willing to send money across.. But i want to do it without any risk for both sides. If she gets products and she doesn't send the money, i will be loosing. So.. any suggestion which will be like value payable parcel, where in the person gets the package give the money for the products too while getting it?
And i get the maney only after she buys the product? Thanks for all suggestions..

http://www.dailyinsurancereviews.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, i am not sure my advice will be of a great help.
I haven't bought/sold ant car out off the border but i did order some oil filters such as
(WixFilters, Aqua Check Bases, Aqua Check Filters, Fuel Filters, OilFilters, Hydraulic Filters)\and i had no problems.
these are my advices:
1. you shouldn't trust some strange sites, google the people's notes about using the site you're going to buy you product. first, buy some small deatures for the car such as oil filters, other accesories. you will find out about the process.
2. never pay ALL the sum, otherwise you're very easy to get in track.
3. such services mostly use master card or webmoney service to pay, find out how it works.
4.think twice before order some product, are you sure the quality will be well or the pricу will be less?
Good luck