Can Lebron James jump over a Aston Martin?

TruBlu75

I don't believe Kobe did it because it would be against his contract to do things like that. I mean alot of them aren't even allowed to ride motorcycles for fear they might get hurt, Its just in their contracts and they would definitely not do things like that in public view in front of TV cameras for the whole world to see. Having said that , I saw what your talking about. Kobe could do it so could lebron and alot of nba players, for that matter . it wouldnt be as hard as you think for one of them to do it, albiet at great risk.

Greg

Rookie
kobe didnt do it, and if lebron cant do it then kobe cant either, since lebron is taller and jumps higher. kobe has a 38 inch vertical while lebron has a 44

Greg

Rookie
kobe didnt do it, and if lebron cant do it then kobe cant either, since lebron is taller and jumps higher. kobe has a 38 inch vertical while lebron has a 44

I glimpsed what your conversing about. Kobe could manage it so could lebron and alot of nba players, for that issue . it wouldnt be as hard as you believe for one of them to manage it, albiet at large risk.