Can you drive sport cars like Ferari or Bentley in North Dakota?

amidujusu

I'm just curious because i love sport cars and i have never seen these cars in Fargo, ND. Is there a law that prohibits cars like that from North Dakota.

yeearp

There is no law against certain cars in North Dakota. The main reason you don't see those cars in this area is because they are impratical to own. People do own them but with our long winters and windy weather blowing dust and dirt around most people keep them in storage. This means that even if you do have enough money to buy one, you still have to have other vehicles to drive because you really can't enjoy driving a ferari in the snow. If you go to a car show you will usually spot 1 or 2 of these cars and the owners will tell you that they hardly ever drive the things.

JetDoc

Rookie
Actually all Ferrari drivers are stopped at the border, and their cars are confiscated and turned into combines for the annual wheat harvest.

(Didn't you ever wonder why combines are painted red?)

JetDoc

Rookie
Actually all Ferrari drivers are stopped at the border, and their cars are confiscated and turned into combines for the annual wheat harvest.

JetDoc

Rookie