Can you have a Lamborghini in an area like San Diego?

Will H

or a car thats low to the ground in that matter in an hill prone area like san diego? danger (if any) what can be the damage?

tiny

the silencer i mean the catolic converter at the back of your car will always get busted cuz the car is so low. i know what u mean cuz i had a low car once and on speed breakers or hilly area its bottom used to hit the ground which damaged the converter and sometimes the gear box
so yes u can have a lamorginhi in hilly areas but it just wont be wise as it will constantly hit the road and get damaged

jadestar217

I don't see why not. Driving a lowered car you start to really learn the road around you. Like which stores have steep driveways, where all the dips are, and just avoid them. I'm not exactly sure what the underside of a Lamborghini looks like but on my honda i've scraped my headers once and the plastic protective cover. I've also seen people scrape their oil pans and bottoms of doors.

LOCKNLOAD1

I had one in Los Angeles, got rid of it after 11 months!
Seamed like every "bump" in the road had it in the shop three days and cost me $800 a pop.
Ended up getting a bullet "resistant" GMC Lt1 Yukon to replace it... best move I ever made!

vhasbigmuscles

prolly not a good idea if your gonna be driving over steep hills on a daily basis.
but if its only occasional that you'll drive over hills, make sure its either a new car or a used one with new (and high quality) suspension so you can punch it a little when your at the top. i mean you can still be going 5 miles an hour but it might be wise to hit it a little just as your going over the peak if its a dramatic change from uphill to downhill so the car will come off the ground just enough to not scrape. and good suspension will ensure you have a smooth landing and dont scrape when you hit the ground.
it sounds dramatic when i say hit it to get off the ground but its really not unless your going really fast