Carnival Triumph this summer 29th June - 6th July. Who has been, what's it like and

craig m

Rookie
is anyone going then? I went on a Carnival Cruise last summer and it was amazing. Have any other people been on this specific cruise (especially teenagers, i'll be 16 at the time)? Any advice about the ship, staff, ports of call or in general?

Thank You.

I took this cruise last June. The cruise director was crummy but they will have changed him by now. Unfortunately I am 50 years old and not a teenager and although I took all my children with me the youngest wast 18 and not involved in any of the under 18 activities. I will tell you they chased me out of the teen dance club for being to old, so obviously they do cater to you. Cozumel and the Caymans are great, but get your parents to do an excursion in Ocho Rios (stay away from the bamboo beach club as the brochure pictures are not what you get) Dunn's Falls is fun (you actually climb a waterfall...not really dangerous but some very fast moving water. While there are places you can just visit on your own in the caymans and Cozumel you don't want to do that in Jamaica. Overall I am sure you will find this ship similar to the one you took in summer so have a great time and enjoy yourself.

I took this cruise last June. The cruise director was crummy but they will have changed him by now. Unfortunately I am 50 years old and not a teenager and although I took all my children with me the youngest wast 18 and not involved in any of the under 18 activities. I will tell you they chased me out of the teen dance club for being to old, so obviously they do cater to you. Cozumel and the Caymans are great, but get your parents to do an excursion in Ocho Rios (stay away from the bamboo beach club as the brochure pictures are not what you get) Dunn's Falls is fun (you actually climb a waterfall...not really dangerous but some very fast moving water. While there are places you can just visit on your own in the caymans and Cozumel you don't want to do that in Jamaica. Overall I am sure you will find this ship similar to the one you took in summer so have a great time and enjoy yourself.

kegwa

Re: Carnival Triumph this summer 29th June - 6th July. Who has been, what's it like a

Is it held every year? I am interesting into it.