concept car credit?

malc b

has anyone managed to actually get a car from concept car credit if so how long did it take and did they seem to keep fobbing you off with excuses of why you couldnt take the car away

kegwa

You should not get a car from concept car credit. It is like you are buying a product that are not yet released and tested.

I was in an accident (NOT my fault!) <well you know that whole "yielding" concept? Uh, yea, no, totally lost on some drivers>. Anywho! They had to total out my *not paid off* car. The money I got for the car was enough to pay it off and have $1000 to put down on a new one.
My question is, will the paying off of the car; even in accidental circumstances; up my credit score?

Thanks in Advance!

BEWARE!!!!!! my partner and i have spent 2 weeks trying to get a car, we have 4 children and specified a 7 seater, when we got there after 3 hours of driving we were offered an astra!
CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS ARE AWFUL, THEY ARE RUDE, LYING MANIPULATIVE SNAKES WHO STILL HAVENT PAID our 500 QUID deposit
back, have now had to threaten legal action........................NEVER EVER BUY A CAR (OR TRY TO) FROM CONCEPT CARS THEY ARE THE WORST COMPANY IN THE WORLD, WE WENT AND ENDED UP WITH NO CAR AND 500 QUID DOWN!!!!!!!!:mad: