David Bentley better than Beckham ever was?

The Truth

Rookie
Well, Many say Beckham was an overrated media happy reality actor.. "Reality Actor" Known as.. He's acting, When hes not on the right scene!! Get my drift? Bentley should and will make it hard for Beckham to get back into the England squad, And im sure even if he didnt do so well, Beckham still would be dropped! AND if im wrong again, and he did get into the team, Im 99% sure he wouldnt get the captains arm-band! I know alot of you are going to say "Beckhams Great" Or something abusing my thoughts but thats up to you, Obviously you believe everything you read right? Well. Bentley to stay in the England squad, If he plays well, And im pretty sure he will, He dosent even have to try, When he has weak competition like Lady Beckham and Posh Pepper! Hahahahah
Also, I find it so so so funny, How DAVID beckham was such a great player, Not.. Yet DAVID bentley has the same 1st name and is younger and better than he ever was!! OHHHHHH
Chris, Tell me. Why did he get the slogan, "Bench It Like Beckham" ? When he was at Real madrid? Because they had 10 times better players. Beckham was class at Man Utd? No.. He wasnt, He just had a nice freekick that scored goals, He was weak at play making, He made many many mistakes, Often the same one TWICE! When he played at Man Utd he just had a great team that made him look good because they got him into the play alot, Also the media blew this whole thing up about Beckham being a world class player, Which he wasnt. The media made him believe something he wasnt. C.Ronaldo look at him, One of manchesters greatest midfielders of all time, No doubt. Beckham was just a media blow up, and still is.

Chris D

Rookie
Bentley is not better than beckham ever was, at united beckham was class, and he did ok as England Captain, people have short memories. Bentley would be my current choice but i still think Beckham should get his 100th cap and then retire from international football.

untouchable

well said mate,the guys a myth,good free kicker I grant you,but he's become an industry were people are forgetting that he never actually won anything!!Bentley is a great TALENT and was a breath of fresh air to watch the other night!!watch the hate mail come at you in response to your question!!

sevsevop

obviously beckham was a good player, passed it in my eyes and does not deserve to get into the england team, bentley looks a great player and in my opinion has every chance of getting the right midfield position permanently

fubar18ad

Alex Ferguson knows football better than you. He kept Beckham in the team for years, and sold him when he wasn't worth the circus surrounding him. In the treble season he was world class, I know, I was a season ticket holder back then.