Decision Help me decide a 3 to 4 year old Audi A4 or Honda Accord diesel?

Harbo

I would like to change my car, but no way I will get a brand new one, so I'm considering a used diesel car for economy, co2 emissions, etc Has anyone owned these models and what do you think is the better deal in terms of maintenance, running costs ??

Many thanks for your advice.

sirbarbie

Audi A4, A fantastic car and soooo comfortable. I travel up and down the country for work. It makes little noise and I dont know its an experience

parspants

I would expect the honda to win on maintenance, fuel oeconomy and lack of pretension. I'd be embarrassed in an audi.

Robert K

Rookie
Well i know for sure the Audi A4 is verrry expensive to fix and maintain. The after market parts for Honda are far less expensive than the Audi. However you are not really comparing Apples and Apples. If I was in your shoes I would get a Volkswagen Jetta TI diesel the sticker price should be much more friendlier and they are this is the same car mechanically and the Audi and far less expensive. The bad side of that is the Volks uses Audi parts. What is important Money up front or repairing???