Does anybody know of any ongoing problems with the 1991 Dodge Caravans?

jerzeeshortee

It has a 3.3 L engine, V6, front wheel drive, 173,000 miles. I just had a new accumulator, new battery and 2 new rear wheel cylinders installed also. It is an ES or LS (I don't have the paper in front of me right now). I just would like to know some possible scenarios that could be wrong with my van.

dodge man

Rookie
right now with that kind of mileage on it anything could happen to it,the most likely thing you,ll be doing to it real soon will be replacing a timing chain and gears in it,those usually lasted about 150 k,and at that mileage you can expect to have to do some work on it,its an average vehicle maintenance will be more on it as the mileage goes up keep that in mind,good luck with it.

dodge man

Rookie
right now with that kind of mileage on it anything could happen to it,the most likely thing you,ll be doing to it real soon will be replacing a timing chain and gears in it,those usually lasted about 150 k,and at that mileage you can expect to have to do some work on it,its an average vehicle maintenance will be more on it as the mileage goes up keep that in mind,good luck with it.