does Infiniti cost alot to repair??

Ahmed D

i was going to buy a 2001 BMW 330ci coupe but a lot of people told me it will cost a lot in repairs and maintenance, it that true?? so i changed my mind.
Another option am thinkin about is 2003 Infiniti G35. Does this car cost a lot to repair 2

I am thinkin either those 2 cars or 2005 Mustang V6

what do u guys think?

Thanx

Cindy M

Rookie
I have a 2003 Infinit G35. About 6 months ago, I had to have new tires, all new brakes..because the brakes go out soon and the driver side power window motor replaced. All of that cost me around $1,800 including labor. This is at the Infiniti dealership.
Recently I was thinking of trading it in because of it being high maintenance, but when I realize that they hold their resale value, I decided not to.

Cindy M

Rookie
I have a 2003 Infinit G35. About 6 months ago, I had to have new tires, all new brakes..because the brakes go out soon and the driver side power window motor replaced. All of that cost me around $1,800 including labor. This is at the Infiniti dealership.
Recently I was thinking of trading it in because of it being high maintenance, but when I realize that they hold their resale value, I decided not to.

first of all, dont even think of a mustang. fords are crappy cars with ugly interiors, and have horrible quality and reliabilty.

second of all, bmw's do cost a lot to maintain. i own 3 bmws, trust me , they are a lot to fix. but if you have the money its worth it, it my opinion at least.

an infiniti is probably slightly more reliable and they are cheaper to fix because they are japanese and therefore the parts are cheaper and easier to find.

but i dont think infiniti's can match bmw's style, substance, and handling, which is why i own bmw's and just pay the service bill. its worth it to me

Recently I was considering of dealing it in because of it being high upkeep, but when I recognize that they contain their resale worth, I determined not to