GUYS: I have a car question.. my parents bought me the new Pontiac Gs i

snomobeler13

think..How can a make it look street? Like what kind of rims and how big... wht type of sound system.. exhuast stuff like that.. its the brand new 2008 i just graduated high school.. and i am a girl that loves cars but, i need help cause im more into muscle cars than the new ones.. I wanted a chevelle SS

erict1689

Rookie
im sorry but if you are a girl then you shouldnt be driving. but if you like muscle car sound and stuff then put headers and flowmaster or magnaflow 3inch exhaust. as for wheels some nice five spoke racing wheels will do right around 17 or 18 inches in diameter with wider wheels in the back for more traction. as for sound system, the stock system in your car should be adequate for your needs. other than that my only advice is stay away from being behind the wheel for the safety of yourself and others.

erict1689

Rookie
im sorry but if you are a girl then you shouldnt be driving. but if you like muscle car sound and stuff then put headers and flowmaster or magnaflow 3inch exhaust. as for wheels some nice five spoke racing wheels will do right around 17 or 18 inches in diameter with wider wheels in the back for more traction. as for sound system, the stock system in your car should be adequate for your needs. other than that my only advice is stay away from being behind the wheel for the safety of yourself and others.