Help with Renault Car Parts?

Stevy C

Hey i recently had an accident in my 2004 Renault Clio (mk2 phase 2 i think!) Anyway im fine and the cars fine exept for body damage. Im looking for a front wing (right) a rear bumper and also maybe a (left) rear wing (its the 3 door model). Im in no hurry i just wish to know where i could purchase these?? Is it possible to go to a renault dealer and simply order these? And if anyone could give me a ballpark figure for these it would be much appriciated!

All comments welcome :)

eobdscom

Rookie
auto diagnostic tools

Renault is one old brand
but i know it very late
when i sell Renault can clip
i checked the auto name
and know it

i hope i can have one in the future

shagydeep

Rookie
Hey i recently had an accident in my 2004 Renault Clio (mk2 phase 2 i think!) Anyway im fine and the cars fine exept for body damage. Im looking for a front wing (right) a rear bumper and also maybe a (left) rear wing (its the 3 door model). Im in no hurry i just wish to know where i could purchase these?? Is it possible to go to a renault dealer and simply order these? And if anyone could give me a ballpark figure for these it would be much appriciated!

All comments welcome :)
Hello,
I think the best option is go to Renault car dealer and buy part form them it will be quite costly or you can buy it form local garage owner...