hi, i have a Honda civic type R and in the cold weather it mists up really bad,?

smooth talker

buy a desent motor my friend, Honda ha ha just look at the F1 car that should tell you to keep well away..

Now the cause of this misting is air getting into the car, are your rubber seals around the doors ok ?

drive a bmw like me they too are crap , but at least it dont steam up i suppose..

hugh7101

i can find no water leaks in to car, all carpets are bone dry, i was just wandering if any one else with a civic is having this problem and if they were able to rectify the problem, thanks in advance.

TJ29

Sadly, the downside of having such a cool car, is the misting on the windows. The best way round it I've found is to match the window temperature, or its going to be the usual "get to the end of the road, can't see a thing and have to park up!"

aaa666000

Banned
Automotive related equipment
Manufacturing Equipment,Logistic, Materials,Maintenance Equipment, Test Instrument, repair tools usally plays an important role in auto industry, it ensures quality of the products, some key parts in the car like engine assy must be checkout many times with Test Instrument before launching in the market.
:D