Honda and the New Diesel Powered Cars

kegwa

In Europe and the rest of the world Diesel powered cars are the norm, where as in the United States most of our vehicles are gasoline powered. Generally Diesel is a much better for the environment vehicle as the exhaust is not a toxic to humans. Diesels put out CO2, which can be used by trees and plant life, while gasoline engines put out carbon monoxide, which can be much worse and even more dangerous to our human bio systems.

Read full story here .

nevile

Rookie
Most of people are not aware of this fact about gasoline that's why there are opted for the gasoline as it provide better performance but in terms of environment i recommend diesel:)

Dude72

Rookie
Honda already makes trucks with diesel engines, but as of yet have not built cars for the United States, which use diesel fuel. Imagine running bio-diesel fuel in your personal Honda Car? Well, Honda engineers already have and are almost ready to release them to the consumer market and you will soon be seeing them in Honda Auto Dealerships across the nation.

aaa666000

Banned
At present, I am working in an auto parts company. So I am eager to learn something about auto steering system, especially the names and definition of it. I will be appreciated if you can help me.
Auto steering system is very important parts in vehilce and without that, it can't steer. Car steering system consists of the following parts: steering wheel, steering rack, steering pinion,Steering Shaft,Steering Column,Alternator , steering knuckle, steering gear, etc.

joesharp

Rookie
Diesel engines are much more efficient then the petrol engines, and most of the people like to buy a diesel car.
@stevenricherd - i know honda was working on diesel engines in europe.... do you have any idea when these might come to america? just curious. do you drive a diesel yourself? if so, how long have you driven it?

Honda company has manufactured most of vehicles which run by diesel. Diesel is good for long life of engine. Diesel is costly but it is better for engine.