how can i unlock the shelby gt500 in NFS Pro Street?

Clark W

Rookie
first you have to jump the forbidden garden wall on the great wall map before returning to the garage to hone your motor skills. then upgrade your brakes to juicy fives and ur mufflers to double titanium blockers... that should do the trick it worked for me.

Clark W

Rookie
first you have to jump the forbidden garden wall on the great wall map before returning to the garage to hone your motor skills. then upgrade your brakes to juicy fives and ur mufflers to double titanium blockers... that should do the trick it worked for me.

Clark W

Rookie

Clark W

Rookie