How many baby car seats can you fit in the back seats of a Fiat Grande Punto?

G

gio_gda

I will be renting a car for my next spring holiday and I have 3 kids age 4 yrs, 2 yrs and 6 months. I can barely fit the car seats in my Zafira and I'm afraid that I will need to rent a big car to accomodate the seats. Thanks for your time!

L

loki_only1

Do fiats even have a back seat?!? Do you have another adult coming with you, because if you do.... there is NO way you're gonna fit 5 people in that car.

Sorry toots.... one of the downsides of reproducing.... is having to utilize a minivan periodcially! No minivan?! ok... a chevy malibu or dodge stratus or that kinda car might accomidte the car seats for the kids. Or you could always go the macho SUV route.

ursula r

there are cars you can put 3 baby seats in plus you driving but not anymore 2 in the back, one in front but its not good to have one in the front, i would go with a suv or even something bigger cause after all you need to be safe, good luck.

rasilam

Rookie
Hi all, I need some baby car seats, but before I would like to know How many baby Car Seats can fit in the back seats of a fiat bravo? I have 3 kids age 4 yrs, 2 yrs and 6 months.
Thanks for your time!

Last edited: