Hyundai vs Ford, which is better and why?

calnickel

Rookie
Hyundai is starting to push Honda and Toyota for the top spot in quality and value.

Ford has gotten better, but they still have their quality control problems.

I would go with Hyundai.

Vassilis

FORD is a lot better than Hyundai (Hun-Dai). Not even the Chinese or the Japanese buy Hyundai's if they have a chance. Actually, Hyundai's best model is the Tiburon, Ford's best model is Mustang or the GT, and that is what makes the difference, since everybody who wants speed, performance and comfort, buys either a Ford or a Citroen. Althought, if you need it for excursions or whatever, I would advice you to buy a Hyundai, since their sedans are comfortable.

Jim K

From what I've read, I'd give an edge to Hyundai, particularly the Sonata. Right up there with Accord and Camry.

Hi all
See both the company are very strong and also manufacturing many reliable cars has recently Hyundai launched its cheapest cars which is Hyundai EON and on other hand Ford is also planing to launch its cheapest SUV in mid of 2012. So I think here Ford will be more powerful and better company.

vincyobd

Rookie
Re: Ford VCM IDS

Ford VCM IDS work perfect.
one of my friend ordered from obdiichina company.
also there with Ford-VCM OBD in stock.
is there anyone who bought it?:)

rosenburg

Rookie
I agree with an earlier statement, Ford are much better than Hyundai in terms of quality and reputation. Even in Hyundai's home country sales are quite poor