I am plaining on getting a Mitsubishi EVO 03-06? I would like to here more...

Monish A

Rookie
...about the car in your opinion!!!? Question Details: Is it reliable...well i know it depends on how you take care of it but still i dont think Mitsubishi's are as reliable as a Toyota or Honda rite(those cars can be trusted even after it crosses 175,000 miles) if it was taken good care of but i have never heard of any GM cars lasting that long. So yea is EVO a car like Toyota & Honda or like GM.

Dennis the Man

Fun car to drive! FAST off the line (standard get the turbo going) and around the corners. handles great looks good. pick up the ladies. Do not buy if auto. takes some of the fun out of a sports car.

Lane K

I can tell you from my own personal experiance, Mitsubishis do have a good history of the engines ect. lasting a long time. Their not AS RELIABLE as a Toyota or a Honda but they do last a while, as long as you take care of it of course. My sister has a 91 Eclipse and it has almost 170k miles on it. It still runs good and the only major work we had to do to it was the fuel pump went bad like two times. Also i would take it to the local drag strip just for fun and it never tore anything up.