I have a '95 achieva oldsmobile It's breaking down I need help?

Lady J

I just got a new gas tank put on. When I tried to drive it the other day it started smoking in the inside of the car through the heating vents(very bad) and there was antifreeze on floor of the drivers side. I want to get the car fixed but I don't know what's wrong. I don't have enough money to take it to the shop for them to see what's wrong with it. it's better if I know the problem then go get it fixed. I can use all the help I can get thanks.

P.S. If you're not going to post serious answers please don't post at all. I do not have the money to purchase a new car so do not say that either.

inkncraig

Rookie
Its definitly your heater core.. You can by-pass it. There are two hoses that run into the fire wall from the engine compartment. Take a U shapped hose and two hose clamps. Pull the hoses off the fittings on the firewall.. and put the U hose in its place. But you will need some plastic fittings to put into the hoses to clamp down on.. You will have to dress a little warmer on those cold nights. But you can drive your car..
Good Luck

Owen E

Since your heater core is usually on the inside of the vehicle up on the fire wall it sounds most likely that this is your problem it is not necessarily smoke it is mist time for a new heater core.