I need a new muscle car, new Camaro, Mustang gt, Challenger or new Pontiac GTO?

saimedi

Ok so I have v6 mustang convertible (2007; only 7k miles) which I love, but I want to trade it in for a Mustang GT. The problem is, I'm not sure if I should wait for the new lineup of muscle cars. I would love to get a GT now, but I don't want to regret it when all those other badass cars show up. Another problem is I am about to start medical school this fall, and after that it's residency and work. These 4 years are my last chance to "be young" and drive muscle cars, and I know it sounds laughable, but I want to make the most of it. What do you guys recommend? Get the GT now or wait for perhaps the new Camaro?

Gotz V

The problem with your choices is that they're all American cars, which aren't worth the steel they're built with. And I thought med students were supposed to be smart.

Nourah Amber

I would get the new Camaro IF...they weren't selling it for so cheap. The price of the new Camaro is going to be comparable to the price of Mustangs. In other words...everyone is going to have one. The GTO is a nice choice. I'm pretty loyal to Pontiac. Even though they're gone at 80,000 miles...

Nourah Amber

I would get the new Camaro IF...they weren't selling it for so cheap. The price of the new Camaro is going to be comparable to the price of Mustangs. In other words...everyone is going to have one. The GTO is a nice choice. I'm pretty loyal to Pontiac. Even though they're gone at 80,000 miles...

Nourah Amber

rosie

HELLO! CAMARO!
Wait until the new line up of muscle cars come out and when one of them makes your eyes "POP'' out...that's the one you should get. IF I had the choice, it would be a TEAL colour Convertible Z28 Camaro. (what a car...omg!)