I want to buy a car.i dont have my licence or permit yet but im working on it.?

bxshayshay4u69

I was told that once i get a car i will have to get it registered and insured. how does that work??? please give me details.

how much will it cost for me to get it registered and insured. im only 18 will that be a problem?

is it true that u have to have good credit in order to get car insurance?

desperate

just obtain provisional driving licence
and as long u can find a fully qualified driver for 3 years at least and over 21 years age
to accompany u while u drive and practice
if u have never driven before
then it would be a good idea to take few lessons from a driving instructor
actually, practicing on ur car is some times recommended for practice and experience
mind u, the insurance, in ur case, though driving accompannied, will be higher than for a qualified driver

aznflippgurl

you need a license to buy a car and good credit if you want a newer car. you don't need good credit to get car insurance it's base on your age and how many years you been driving with a license

ok heres what happens. You get your license then you buy the car. You go to the DMV and ask for a moving permit. They will give you a 10-30 day permit depending on your state. Then you have to get it smogged at like one of those smog shops. Then you get insurance. Insurance calculates your premium based on the following. Vehicle type, year, your area code, is your record clean, how long have you been driving, have you ever had insurance and so on. It will be expensive no doubt. Good credit doesn't matter. So after you do
1)get a license
2)get a car
3)get insurance
4)smog your car
5)go back to the dmv and pay taxes and registration rate.

you should be set then.