i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?

depends on your price range, lets say $5000

any import will be good, and $5000 will get you a nice car , last year i bought a 2000 mitsubishi galant 2.4L with 76k miles one it for $4700, it was in A+++ condition and i still have it and love it, thie is my first import car and i like it better than the american cars that i had, try looking for honds, toyotas, mitsubshi and nissan, these are the top imports for your price range, also dont buy a used car without doing a carfax report on it to see if it was in an accident, good luck

Beth S

It's a big long term commitment with a huge price sticker attached...so take your time. Test drive a few different models and give careful consideration to several factors:

Do you have a ton of money to blow on gas? If you're on a tight budget look towards a green car or something with high gas mileage over an SUV.

Do you haul a lot with you? Trucks are great for bringing everything including the kitchen sink with you but if you're more likely to haul only your gal pals around a four door sedan is more up your alley.

Is parking a premium where you live? A compact car or a Mini-Cooper will be more likely to fit into those spaces than a Hummer.

Also consider leasing as an option if you are not as likely to drive long distances. You would have a smaller payment and get a new car sooner. You just need to really read into the mileage contracts closely because if you drive it more than your contract states you can get hit with large fees.

piefkeholz

Honda civic, if used get as low miles on it as possible . They offer the best service with the least amount of repairs.

MAK0411

if i was u, i would get either a honda, nissan, or toyota. These cars are powerful and barely give you problems.

-Ice-

It would depend... But if you're young enough.. don't go buy an expensive car... It would cost you a lot on your insurance coverage... :) aight?

J

John_smith

Hi,

Yes i agree with you..
depends on your price range, lets say $5000

any import will be good, and $5000 will get you a nice car , last year i bought a 2000 mitsubishi galant 2.4L with 76k miles one it for $4700, it was in A+++ condition and i still have it and love it, thie is my first import car and i like it better than the american cars that i had, try looking for honds, toyotas, mitsubshi and nissan, these are the top imports for your price range, also dont buy a used car without doing a carfax report on it to see if it was in an accident, good luck

riya

Rookie
have been looking for a second hand Enfield Bullet for quite some time. While searching for a Bullet on the net i came across a classified website called www.baajaa.com. They have over 100 Bullets listed for sale. I was spoilt for choices. I finally bought one from a guy in Delhi. Can't wait to get my hands on it....you should check out www.baajaa.com

koch

Rookie
hi this is anice forum, i like it very much,i want to buy a car,i want some suggestion where should i buy it from.
robert koch