If Freddie Mercury hadn't got AIDS. Deep thoughts....Best most interesting answer

will be picked? Deep thoughts...by J. Handey.Think about it, if Freddie Mercury hadn't had a penis, he'd still be alive because he wouldn't have acquired HIV.Why do the most loved entertainers die so tragically? Like L Bobbitt, I wonder why Mary Austen didn't cut off Freddies penis when she found he was having an affair? If I was Mary, I would have.Hell, it wouldn't have done ME any good to see that thing hanging there in full glory taunting me.And Freddie himself, would have probably been more comfortable cavorting about onstage with 8 inches more of wiggle room in his leotards and tight trousers.The only practical purpose of Freddies's penis was to make babies, otherwise it is useless! it doesn't have any purpose! Did Fred ever produce babies? NO..My question is, would itve killed Freddie if someone just cut it off? Cuz without it, maybe he wouldn't even have died? And.. though this mayn't be most intelligent Q on YA, I'm still smarter than you...I WILL pick best answer for most interesting post.