If Freddie Mercury was your dad in the 70's?

whupsie

Well, I dont know what it's like to have a dad. I've never had one but I think I deserve one. If Freddie Mercury was your dad in the 70's with long hair and black nail polish what would you do? I downloaded all Queen songs on Youtube and everytime I see Freddie Im thinking OMG he's so ugly and looks lke a vampire!
In the 80's it seems he was ok but if he were my father in the 70's and I was young I would probably want him to die as soon as possible so his weirdness wouldn't affect me.
I wouldn't want him to die of AIDS cause AIDS ain't cool.I would want him to die in a cool way like a car crash or be mauled by fans hah!So now u know why he never had kids.
He knew if he had them, they would hate him and want him to die.
But yeah I would still use his fame to have an easy life. Think of all the money and sympathy I would get. :)
Oh and before anyone tells me Im an awful person I will say your a hypocrite because you would probably wish the same thing if he was your father.

Julie H

What a strange question. First of all Freddie Mercury was a flaming gay. He was very talented and I guess if he would have been my father, I would hope that I would have inherited his musical talent. I love "Queen" and don't really appreciate your comments. Freddie deserves your respect.

Julie H

What a strange question. First of all Freddie Mercury was a flaming gay. He was very talented and I guess if he would have been my father, I would hope that I would have inherited his musical talent. I love "Queen" and don't really appreciate your comments. Freddie deserves your respect.