Jacksonville
at St. Louis
at Baltimore

Clevelend * 8-5
Buffalo
at Cincinnati
San Francisco

hipo8000

Very high. If the steelers loose sunday I think both teams will tie in first in the division, unfortuantly for the Browns a head to head record will make the steelers win that tie breaker. That dosn't mean they will tie though, the chance of the browns finnishing with a better record is very high considering all the teams they are playing are struggling.

Phillip K

Cleveland could win all 3 remaining games. The wild card is the most likely scenario for the Browns because I know Pittsburgh will be ready against the Jaguars.

Phillip K

Cleveland could win all 3 remaining games. The wild card is the most likely scenario for the Browns because I know Pittsburgh will be ready against the Jaguars.

greggymcgurks

Cleveland would have to win out the rest of the games and Pittsburgh would have to slip up once more... that would most likely come against Baltimore... and then the Browns would win the division. I would absolutely love that! I've really liked the Browns since they hired Romeo Crennel as the Head Coach and even more so since they stole my second favorite player of all-time away from the Pats... Willie McGinest! I hope they do well in the playoffs... until they meet New England of course. GO PATS!