Is Need for Speed: Carbon better, or is Need for Speed: Most Wanted better,...

P

parth_patel_95

...and is MX vs. ATV: Untamed?(PSP)? I was thinking of getting of getting another game for my PSP, either: Need for Speed: Carbon or Need for Speed: Most Wanted. I dont know which one is better, i also dont know very much of what you can do in the games.

And I also want to know if MX vs. ATV: Untamed is a good game. And is it worth getting. It looks fun, because you can race.

You don't have to answer all of them. Thanks if you do answer!

I want to be able to:
Drive freely around the city.
Do missions.
Get chased by the police or by someone else.
Steal cars and other vehicles.
(And it would be good to be able to shoot people)

Which game lets you do most of that. You can also suggest another game that lets me do some of that, make sure tat it is for PSP. I wanted to get Grang Theft Auto:San Andras but they dont have it for PSP.

M

*~*Manda*~*

I have need for speed most wanted and it's great! I love that game, you can roam freely, do missions, and get chased by police. But you can't steal the cars, you can win cars through races.

In grand theif auto you can steal like get away cars and also be chased by police.

But need for speed is more street racing then like mob stuff with grand theif auto.

I don't like any of those ATV games, the cars seem to roll over easily and you loose controll too easily too.