Is the Ford Fusion or Mercury Milan a Good Vehicle?

ALL4ME

Just last week i rented a car. and they gave me a 07 Fusion. I have a 05 Taurus which is bigger in size. When the Fusion first came out back in `05 I thought it was a nice mid-size vehicle. And when it came out all i could think of was the Ford Contour 1994-1999. so i thought it looked nice in styling but that was it. so i was never interested in the car. until i rented one. I like the way it drove, and it handles turns very well, although i was not too crazy about the size at first, but after having it a week, i got use to it. I liked the car a lot, and i got a lot of stares at the intersection. but the only problem i had with the Fusion is, it seems to have a lot of blind spots, and i rented a 4cylinder engine, which my Taurus is a V6, so the Fusion was a little slow for me, although if i got the Fusion i`d have to get a V6, and it was also good on gas. I am not a big fan of Foregin Vehicle, Like Honda`s etc, so if i got a mid-size car like this would it be a good choice?

Chad D

Rookie
They are good cars, you should check out the new Altima's and Accords though. Those lead the segment, but the Fusion is not a bad car at all.