Is the Porsche an over rated car?

shysteepinoy01

I'm pretty impartial about Porsche......What I want to know is whether or not the car is over rated. I think it looks ok....It drives really well......

But is it really worth all the money? Also, is it really that nice looking of a car?

William R

it is very over rated but now people are realizing that comparing cars that don't even compare to it like the new saad turbo. but it is german perfection and I can't talk cause I don't own one although my bm 335i works for me

No, I think highly touted brand name mdse. is riding on its reputation. I'm sure there are Porsches that are lemons also.

No, I think highly touted brand name mdse. is riding on its reputation. I'm sure there are Porsches that are lemons also.

G

gregory_dittman

One of my former co workers had to deal with a customer with an oil leak. After back and forth discussions with Porsche on why the problem couldn't be fixed a Porsche engineer came out and looked at the car. He told the people trying to fix the car it was suppose to leak oil. Who would make a car that's suppose to leak oil?

Then there is the case of the stray flaw in every car. Not every car is going to be perfect and that includes cars from Porsche.

G

gregory_dittman

One of my former co workers had to deal with a customer with an oil leak. After back and forth discussions with Porsche on why the problem couldn't be fixed a Porsche engineer came out and looked at the car. He told the people trying to fix the car it was suppose to leak oil. Who would make a car that's suppose to leak oil?

Then there is the case of the stray flaw in every car. Not every car is going to be perfect and that includes cars from Porsche.